The Clinical Trial Center was developed in order to provide centralized support for LLU clinical investigators and departments involved in clinical trials. Our role is assisting with the management of industry and federally sponsored trials. The Clinical Trial Center operates as a one-stop shop, and we are confident you will experience a high level of efficiency and customer service when working with us. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you to help make your trial a success.
For more information, please view our Clinical Trial Center brochure.
Identifying Principal Investigators For Your Trials
The Clinical Trial Center can assist you in identifying Loma Linda principal investigators with the research experience and expertise necessary to conduct your clinical trial. Please contact us at 909-558-5830 or via e-mail at ClinicalTrials@llu.edu and we will be happy to assist you.
Clinical Trial Center Services
The Clinical Trial Center is proud to offer the following areas of service:
- Feasibility Analysis
- Medicare Coverage Analysis
- Ancillary Support and Billing Facilitation
The Clinical Trial Center will serve as your primary contact during the study start up process. This leaves time for the principal investigator and study staff to plan for the start-up of the trial.
About Loma Linda University Health
Loma Linda University Health is comprised of the following entities:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- 371 beds
- Houses the only Level I Trauma Center in a four-county area (two million residents)
- Loma Linda University Children's Hospital
- 343 beds
- 84 NICU beds (one of the largest in the country)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus
- Urgent Care (over 30,000 visits annually)
- Behavioral Medicine Center
- 89 beds
- Serving adults, seniors, adolescents and children (only facility in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties serving children 4-13 years old)
- Surgical Hospital
- 28 inpatient beds, 4 ICU beds, 20 PACU beds
- Highland Springs Medical Plaza
- Joint venture with Redlands Community Hospital and Beaver Medical Group
- Provides clinical lab, outpatient rehabilitation, radiation medicine and medical oncology and cancer infusion center
Our areas of clinical leadership are:
- Cancer treatment
- Behavioral Medicine
- Cardiac Care